Welcome to Canterbury Accountants
Office closed until further notice
BUSINESS AS USUAL
During the lockdown period, we will have some changes to our normal operation per below:
- We will have no access to our phone and PO Box, our primary contact will be by emails. email@example.com We have also opened company accounts at Facebook, Whatsapp, Skype and WeChat, which you can have video calls with us as well.
- We will continue to work as usual to complete your accounts and tax returns, however, due to limited access to our PO Box and office, we kindly ask you to send in your information by emails.
- If you have recently posted your signed tax returns to our PO Box, please send us an email, so we can update them in the IRD system accordingly.
- If you have outstanding tax returns at Inland Revenue, don't worry, given the special circumstance, it is more likely that Inland Revenue will relax the due date in due course. IRD has already put some tax relief plans in place, if you need any help on this, please contact us.
As you are aware this is an evolving situation, we will follow the Ministry of Health guidelines and keep you informed of any changes. Please follow our Facebook or check our website for any updates.
We appreciate your understanding and co-operation in this matter. Stay Safe and healthy.
New Christchurch Office from January 2020
It is with great excitement we announce we moved to our new refurbished office . Our new office is located at Level 1, Unit 2, 15 Washington Way which is just around the corner from our previous address. Our phone number remains the same, as does our email and P.O Box. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the move.
We deeply appreciate your continued loyalty and support which has helped us grow over the years. With more spacious and comfortable surroundings, our new office will help us serve you better.
We are a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ). We provide a variety of services that will suit your needs. Our extensive accounting services:
- Financial Reporting
- Annual Tax Returns
- Business Consulting
- GST, FBT & PAYE returns
- Cashflow Projections
- Business Reviews
- Company & Trust Administration
Computer Generation -Introducing XERO
Xero is one of the most popular online accounting solutions in New Zealand. We have partnered with Xero for many years and it will streamline your accounting work many times faster than the old paper receipts system. Everything is cloud-based, meaning you can access your data anytime, anywhere. We also provide free Xero training for our clients. There are many Xero packages to choose from, talk to us to find the right one.